O_O WTF RIGHT. haha.
Often used to describe a girl who is amazingly cute. Usually innocent and smart as well.
Guy #1: Dayyyyum. That girl is so fine. And mad cute.
Guy #2: Yea, she's totally a Cindy
cute fine amazing girl hottie
2. Cindy
Cindy is used to describe a thing of perfection
man that cat is so Cindy
Totally Cindy.
That girl is so Cindy
3. Cindy
A wonderful loving person who helps everybody they come in contact with. Usually known for their wicked amazing math talents.
I love you Cindy!!
4. cindy
sweet, funny, mysterious
cindy thevidaous queen
fun sexy outgoing playfull smart
Cindy is used to describe a thing of perfection
man that cat is so Cindy
Totally Cindy.
That girl is so Cindy
3. Cindy
A wonderful loving person who helps everybody they come in contact with. Usually known for their wicked amazing math talents.
I love you Cindy!!
4. cindy
sweet, funny, mysterious
cindy thevidaous queen
fun sexy outgoing playfull smart
5. Cindy
A very sweet angelic like girl. Very beautiful and passionate about life. Love's to be around wonderful people and very family oriented
Cindy is such a sweetheart!
cindy cinnny-poo cin cin cindy the beautiful i love cindy cin!
6. Cindy
A very cool and cute girl who is loved by all guys.
She is always thinking about others and has an angelic spirit.
Boy 1; Guess who I like? Shes a cute and cool girl.
Boy 2; Cindy
Boy 1; Boy you read my mind.
cynthia samantha sue candy cute
7. cindy
sassy, cute, woman who gets into your head and stays there, sexy, sweet, intuitive, hot, did I say sexy? A woman with a sweet sexy voice like a kitten who will rock your world like a tiger.
me: went out last night and met a Cindy...now shes in my head
me: I've just been cindied

No comments:
Post a Comment