Friday, April 2, 2010

Dreams.

well. this week was interesting. i'm trying to blog everyday. i don't want to miss anything this year. ;)
i'm going to graduate at 16. going internationals. i hate that. i seriously just want to enjoy life right now. i dont want to graduate a year earlier! british boyfriends. haha. iwantahottieeee
Simran : I had a dream that me, you, and Shu Cean were at     pavilion and you were talking about Nichii and Shu Cean was eating green cake and ignoring her English BF.  Shush : I had a dream that i pushed Simran off a staircase. Meeeeeee : I had a dream that Shush was a witch and Jesslyn was there pulling Davin in a plastic bag and Shush was laughing evilly and stirring Davin and Carl Vern in a pot full of green stuff. 

haha dreams are powerful. yesss. but sometimes they're just funny haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment