Thursday, June 17, 2010

here it comes, and here it goes again

 First term's over, term break's also nearly over. Second term's coming, and ... yeah, its been amazing. And all-too-fast. 


I STARTED THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WITH A PHONE CALL FROM SHENG YU , IN THE MORNING WHEN I WAS IN THE CAR . ;D YES I STILL REMEMBERRR . I wasn't that close to him yet , so i was like. okay... everyone was also talking, and yeah i talked to them and... the rest :D 


TEXTED NOURA, we walked in school together. SHE WAS SO MUCH MUCH MUCH TALLER , *taller than she is NOW :D* I GREWWW :D and i was hoping she'd be in my class but nopppppe ,. 


Walked into class, saw PN JUMAIDAH and everyone staring at me because i was late. :P And then i was sitting alone which was a very sad casee , for a few days til shush came to sit beside me and we started having fun fun fun with G-Monstrrrr and Jessso. Not jessso. :D everything was funny, laughter, tears from laughter. (': LAUGHING TIL WE CUDNT BREATHE (= SO MANY TIMESSSSS. that was for like the first few months :)





I remember how I gotten closer to Ainin. First day, I didn't really notice her. Then I think I got excited over her cow pencil box or something. In English class, I think, one of Ms Regina's activities, me and Ainin jumped around together for some reason. Even though we weren't even friends back then. Then we suddenly became friends and... yeah. I remember I used to think Carl Vern was weird. He still is, but we're all closer to him now. His SMILE is nice. Brightens up our days. HAHA. :D Though he can still be very stupid sometimes. Very very very.


OH BIANCA. I used to think Bianca was overly Korean-y. last year. She still is. One of the things I LOVE ABOUT HER But now I like RUN DEVIL RUN ,thanks to you and Sasha ALOL. TING YEN TOO :D


To the other amazing, new people I've met and got to know this year ;)
Like LARA, CLEMENT, and even EELING because I wasn't very close to her last year :),, YANZEEE, RYAANNNN, VIVIENNNEEEE, CHEN YI, JOCEEELYYYNNNN, MICHELLE, MEIZHEENNN,, and the rest. yeahhhh. 


I think I've changed this year. Idk how, in a good way or a bad way? A lot of people's been saying that. >_> Explains why I bite my tongue sometimes D:<. But then its been quite a crazy year. A LOT OF NEW THINGS, things to get adapted to. LIKE SECONDARY. It's a WHOLE lot different from primary, but at least I'm still in SG and, most of the people I knew and love before are still here. 





THANKS, EVERYONE FOR JUST BEING AWESMEE AND WHO YOU ARE. :) 
ALSO THANKS 1G <3


I know this post is like., sounds like the end of the year, but the the first half was fast, very fast,, i still feel breathless since everything's revolving so fast. But the feelings are nice to know and have. 


There are ups and downs ,, there surely was sadness and disappointment, but we all get past that don't we? Just give it your best smile and walk away, don't look back. 


I ALSO KNOW THAT THE SECOND TERM IS GOING TO ROCK :) SO HERE'S TO EVERYONEEEEE ,GOOD LUCK. FIRST TERM WE'VE BEEN HOLDING BACK. NO MORE 'QUIET' & NO MORE 'PASIF'! NOW WE KNOW EACH OTHER, VERRYY WELL AND YOU KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE A CRAZY TERM ;D <3333


XOXO. 
you know you love me xxx


and yesss, ive been watching GG season 3 :) IM BACK TO OBSESSED FANGIRL STATUSSSSS WEEEEEEEE :D


CHUCK BASS IS DEADLYYYYY HOTTTT AND IRRESISSTIBLEEEEE <3





No comments:

Post a Comment